AB 832 Webinar Video Available for Viewing
The video from AAOC's member briefing, "The COVID-19 Eviction Moratorium Extension: What Housing Providers Need to Know About AB 832," is now available for online viewing. AAOC members who would like the access link to view the video should email Sandy Gimpelson at SandyG@aaoc.com.
Assembly Bill 832 (Chiu) not only extended California's COVID-19 Eviction Moratorium through September 30, 2021, but it has also significantly impacted matters of possession, payments, evictions,collections, attorney fees, court access, credit reporting, and other landlord-tenant issues.
The member briefing addresses the following topics, and more:
- Rental-housing providers' rights & responsibilities
- Evictions: How, when & under what circumstance you can proceed
- Rent collection, tenant debt & credit reporting
- Current status of rental assistance programs & payments
- How to handle difficult, non-responsive & dishonest tenants
- Long-term impact on the rental-housing industry & your investment
- Updated operational forms: How and when to use them
If you are not yet an AAOC member and you would like the view the webinar video, find out more about AAOC membership and sign up at www.aaoc.com/membership-information or contact Spartacus Avina at firstname.lastname@example.org.