Certified Rental Housing Provider Education Program
Take Your Career to the Next Level!
The AAOC Certified Rental Housing Provider Education Program is an 11-week comprehensive training course that is perfect for both new and experienced rental-housing providers. If you are an Apartment Owner, Resident Manager, Regional Property Supervisor, or Operations Team Member, this class is for you!
Our instructors are industry leaders and seasoned professionals who will equip you with the knowledge and tools that will help you grow and thrive.
Course Topics Include:
- Residential Property Management
- Property Marketing Analysis & Strategies
- Property Maintenance
- Leasing Techniques & Renting to Qualified Residents
- Legal Issues Affecting Landlords & Tenants
- Human Resources
- Fair Housing & Government Standards
- Employee Development
- Financial Management & Budgeting
- Liability, Emergency & Crime Management
- Insuring & Protecting Your Community
Classes will be presented in a hybrid format. Students will have the option to attend in-person at the AAOC Office in Santa Ana, or to participate online via Zoom. All class sessions will be held on Wednesday mornings from September 8 - November 17, 2021, from 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
For more information about the course or registration, contact Sandy Gimpelson at SandyG@aaoc.com or (714) 245-9500.