Next Generation Industry Leaders
The AAOC NextGen Leadership committee is a collaborative group of driven, like-minded individuals who are working towards creating a growth-oriented experience for all committee members and all members of the Apartment Association of Orange County 40 years and younger.
The NextGen works throughout the year planning two (2) key experiences, typically the NextGen Bowling Tournament networking event in the spring and the NextGen Professional Development Mentor Roundtable in the fall. Committee members also volunteer at other AAOC activities and charitable experiences.
NextGen Emerging Leadership Committee members are required to:
- Attend & lead all major events
- Engage in every monthly meeting
- Be highly involved in other committees in AAOC
- Attend other AAOC events and meetings representing the NextGen Leadership Committee
- Actively pursue their respective designations & certifications (CAM, CAS, CALP, CAMT, etc.)
- And encourage their colleagues to join the NextGen too.
NextGen members that participate in all NextGen planned activities in 2024 will earn their t-shirt to proudly show their support.
Are you interested in becoming an AAOC NextGen Leader? Complete the application for consideration or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.