Rental Property Insurance: The Six Things You Need to Know Now!
The cost of owning and operating rental property continues to increase, with insurance undoubtedly being one of the greatest cost drivers.
Learn about the factors and trends that are having the greatest effect on insurance premiums and coverage for multifamily properties, steps you can take to contain certain costs, and more.
- General property insurance rates
- Reconstruction costs after a Loss
- Social inflation driving umbrella/excess liability
- Common exclusions on your property & liability
- What are underwriters looking for when quoting your
- Risk transfer — tenant insurance requirements