Member Briefing: The COVID-19 Eviction Moratorium Extension
What Housing Providers Need to Know About AB 832
California's COVID-19 Eviction Moratorium has been extended through September 30, 2021. Assembly Bill 832 (Chiu) significantly impacts matters of possession, payments, evictions, collections, attorney fees, court access, credit reporting, and other landlord-tenant issues.
AAOC will present a free, "Members Only" webinar to explain the law, walk you through the steps rental-housing providers must take to comply with AB 832, and answer your questions.
Discussion topics will include:
- Rental-housing providers' rights & responsibilities
- Evictions: How, when & under what circumstance you can proceed
- Rent collection, tenant debt & credit reporting
- Current status of rental assistance programs & payments
- How to handle difficult, non-responsive & dishonest tenants
- Long-term impact on the rental-housing industry & your investment
- Member Q&A
Please click here to register.