Since 1961, the Apartment Association of Orange County (AAOC) has represented and supported rental-housing owners, property management companies and suppliers. We represent over 80,000 units and 3,000 rental housing professionals in Orange and Riverside County.
Rental Owner Membership:
AAOC will provide you with the tools you need be an even more successful rental housing owner, some of which include:
· Access to Nationwide Credit, Eviction, and Criminal Background Checks*
· Counseling Assistance for your Rental Housing Questions and Concerns
· Access to a Full Collection of Legal and Operational Forms
· Educational Seminars & Certified Property Management Courses
· Protection of your Rental Property Rights through Legislative Advocacy
· Membership with the National Apartment Association (NAA)
· Annual subscription to AAOC’s Apartment News magazine & NAA’s units magazine
* Compliance documentation is required prior to accessing reports.
As a member of AAOC’s Product & Service Council, you have the opportunity to market your business to more than 3,000 owners, managers, investors, and property management companies throughout Orange & Riverside County. Several other benefits include:
For more information on the following products:
· Non-Owner Membership
· Property Management Company Membership
· Apartment New Subscription (1-year)